Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Story behind my topic choice

I chose to do Nursing. My reasoning behind choosing nursing is simple, I've wanted to be a nurse when I grow up since I was in middle school. It's pretty much my dream to be in the medicine field. Yes, I'm aware it's going to take a lot of time to get where I want to be in the medicine field, but I know it'll all be worth it. Much of this interest came from me having family in this field. They love it, and I think I will too. Succeeding in this dream would make me more than happy. I feel so excited to go to collage for nursing. Nurses provide care, treatment, counseling, and health education to ill or injured. Who wouldn't want to help people? This experience will be amazing. Overwhelming, but amazing. Nurses also provide education to individuals and families to promote health and prevent injury and illness. They monitor patient's conditions, administer medications as prescribed by physicians. Nurses make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment